[Sca-cooks] Coping with limited cooking facilities for feast

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Mar 30 07:46:07 PDT 2011

>>> Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> 3/30/2011 8:25 AM >>>
Lots of suggestions already about grills and roasters.
A word of practical advice - check the grills beforehand. Check
working burners.

Check and see if your area requires investigation by a fire marshal and a propane permit.  We needed to go through that, it it was not worth the hassle at the site we were working at in Albq.  Food safety required a cover over the grills, but the fire marshall deemed it a potential hazard.

Cailte