[Sca-cooks] Period Street Food

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon May 16 12:25:00 PDT 2011

Nuts to you!  Archeological excavations of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
revealed layers and layers of hazel nut shells on the ground.
Apparently that's what you crunched at the theatre before popcorn.

Churros, if you called them "Cryspes" can be documented.   You'd have to
get some nutcase who is willing to deep fry outside though... wait, you
have one.  :-)

Selene