[Sca-cooks] rat on a stick

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri May 20 00:28:36 PDT 2011

Mercy said:
<<< I was on a very, VERY long time ago and I thought I would come
back and see if I can keep up. >>>

Lol. Actually the list has slowed down this past year or so, although
with a few spurts of high number of messages from time to time. It has
now given me time to work back to some of the digests which I had to
skip when things got real busy last year or two.

<<< I wanted to get peoples' opinions as I am contemplating doing
simple lunches at events for fundraisers, however I want to offer a)
period food (not the sandwiches and chips that have been seen in the
past few years and b) I'm looking for something different than a
pastry/meat pie (forgive my spelling), meat on a stick, or sausages. >>>

How about 'rat on a stick"?

 From this file in the FOOD section of the Florilegium:
finger-foods-msg (26K) 7/ 5/09 Ideas for finger foods at feasts and
events.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/finger-foods-msg.html