[Sca-cooks] The Naming of Names - slightly OOP

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:08:20 PDT 2011

It has been my experience that Provinces are groups that either cannot or
will not have good candidates to fill the coronet (Sitting Baronage.) Beats
being a Crown Barony in some people's minds. YMMV.  I do know of one that
just wants to be the Province without the "hassle" of baronial awards and
other things.

Aldyth