[Sca-cooks] SCA placenames

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu May 26 17:04:54 PDT 2011

I'm not sure what the war cry is as I have not been to a war.
Standing Stones, was registered as Shire of the Standing Stones but through
time of verbal laziness has lost  "the", also due to mix up it got put into
the online armorial without "the". The original device was returned because
the laurel wreath was upside-down and the heralds of that time said there
was no such thing as beer steins foaming proper, so the guys used dolmans
instead of the steins and up righted the wreath.

De