[Sca-cooks] SCA placenames in The Crown Province of Ostgardr, East Kingdom

galefridus at optimum.net galefridus at optimum.net
Wed May 25 09:09:44 PDT 2011

West of southern Ostgardr is Crown Lands.  There's some history there, but I don't know it.  West of the Crown Lands is the Barony of Settmour Swamp, whose lands include Somer-set and Mor-ris counties, plus the Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge.  The Swamp also includes the entirety or pieces of several other counties, but I guess they didn't rate being included in the name.

-- Galefridus