[Sca-cooks] Looking for 2007 issues of the Gauntlet

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 24 23:48:44 PDT 2011

Johnnae gave us some info from an article that she'd written on
venison and then said:

<<< from Venison. Contributed by Johnnae llyn Lewis, CE which appeared
in  the Gauntlet, October-December, 2009.

Does anyone know if there is an online archive of the older issues of
the "Guantlet"?

I've been trying for some time to find and read Johnnae's article.
I'm usually not too bad about finding stuff with Google, and I sure
thought I'd seen some previous year's issues of the Gauntlet online,
but my Google-foo is not working and I'm beginning to go in circles.

I keep getting referred to "http://www.midrealm.org/pentamere/ " for
both newer/newest issues and older issues from 2007. However, all I
can find on that site are the ones from this past year.  And yes, I
will get around to downloading and reading those, but I was
specifically trying to find Johnnae's article, and perhaps others that
she and others have written. She has one in the most recent issue, for
instance. Are the older issues being removed for some reason?

If these are no longer online, has someone perhaps saved the PDFs of
the older issues that they could send me?

Johnnae, not only was I interested in reading what you had written on
venison, but I also wanted to consider asking you if I could add it to
the Florilegium.  But I usually like to read an article first, before
I bother someone about it.

Thanks,

   Stefan

--------