[Sca-cooks] Removing the wine from Cmpost

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 1 10:34:59 PDT 2011

If you can get verjus, try that.  Sold as "sour grape juice" by Sadaf
and other Middle Eastern grocery brands.  I'm using it a lot these days
for a tangy hit on salad, that is not vinegary.

You might also think about taking a really dry wine and boiling it off
by about half, and see if you like that.

Selene