[Sca-cooks] Question for folks that attended The Mustard Rountable 102 this year

Drucilla Meany-Herbert bookshop at charter.net
Thu Sep 1 12:32:01 PDT 2011

Or are thinking of attending next year?  I was too fried to get folks email
addies for those that made mustards. I handed out a booklet of mustard
recipes at the class. Will be doing the Roundtable again next year but want
to include other folk's recipes for their mustards in the book next year.
Also could Edward FitzRanulf - think he is on this list - contact me?

Yes, I( know I am way early on this.but will space it out if I don't do this
now J

Gwyneth

bookshop at charter.net