[Sca-cooks] Huge Hit! Thank You!

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 12:51:05 PDT 2011

Last night was my Kiddo's Pre-school Shakespeare Festival. The Kids did a great job and Juliet perfected the perfect pout.
I served the two chicken dishes with a minor change. I made them as  casseroles. The side dishes were armored turnips and potatoes. I was surprised how fast the turnips went and how many liked it. Some one else brought vegies and another family brought desert.  Over all it was a huge hit. Many were surprised to find out they were "Period" dishes. I am now known as the " Mom who does Medieval Catering."
Thank you again for your suggestions.
Bless Bless
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T