[Sca-cooks] ISO Hints for Teaching at Pennsic

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Sep 2 22:18:41 PDT 2011

Shoshanah said:
<<< yeah - the Grimm tents - I wouldn't want to light anything under
one of
them! >>>

For my pewter casting classes, I usually cast using an electric
melting pot under one of the class tents. A bit smaller than a Coleman
stove, but I don't see a problem personally, if the stove is kept away
from the sides.

<<< How wonderful that you are interested in teaching.  I would offer
our camp
but we're in the bog and I'm guessing most people would not be
interested in
hiking down. >>>

It's not the hike down to the bog which is a problem. It is the hike
back up that @##$ hill.  And the problem with all 'in private camp'
arrangements is that it is difficult to attend them when they are back-
to-back with other classes you wish to attend.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris