[Sca-cooks] Eggs in a Jar

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Sat Sep 3 15:21:23 PDT 2011

I've just checked all of the page numbers listed for "eggs" in the index to Medieval Arab Cookery; none of them corresponds to what you describe, although there are some scrambled egg recipes that look interesting. Earlier you referred to it as a "period Andalusian Recipe." Manuscrito Anonimo contains no recipe with that title.

Perhaps you could check with Thora to find her source.