[Sca-cooks] ISO Hints for Teaching at Pennsic

Daniel And elizabeth phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:17:06 PDT 2011

Dear Lady:

In the absence of guidance I do what I think reasonable and if someone doesn't like it they will response.  I do not live by the belief that many seem to have that "If it is not specifically allowed it is forbidden."  Don't forge your own chains.  Break the ones that others forge for you by saying "No I don't think that is reasonable, why do you?"

Daniel