[Sca-cooks] "Notas de cocina de Leonardo da Vinci" . Un genio, entre fogones : accua.com

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Sep 16 12:41:28 PDT 2011

Ana wrote:

 >http://www.accua.com/gastro/conten/-Notas-de-cocina-de-Leonardo-da-Vinci--Un-genio-entre-fogones.asp

 >sorry I found only a Spanish edition and maybe there is only a Spanish
 >edition. They say it is the edition of the notes kept by Leonardo when
 >he worked for Ludovico Sforza.

On the page above, it mentions the "Codex Romanoff" which implies that
Leonardo's work is included in that "mysteriously disappeared" text.
One site/link says something like "Attributed to Leonardo da Vinche,
although some doubt its authorship..."  "LibraryThing" says "Fanciful?
Discredited by some critics."

It is available in English in used book stores on the web.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com