[Sca-cooks] Sort of OT: Mistress Huette

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 13:13:49 PDT 2011

For those of you who don't already know, a very active member of this list, Mistress Huette, has been very sick in the hospital the past three weeks. They found cancer and just a few days ago they began treatment.

Huette doesn't obviously feel well and can't get to the computer. I was thinking of making a little box for her to look through while she is being treated with little notes from people. I was hoping for little uplifting sayings, quotes, cartoons and stories in order to pass the time for her, keep her spirits up and distract her.

If anyone would like to email me such items to include, or make little notes or what nots, please contact me off list as I don't want to hog bandwidth.

My email is mneumark at hotmail. Thank you all!

--Mercy

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos or odd autocorrection errors