[Sca-cooks] Sort of OT: Mistress Huette

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 13:25:04 PDT 2011

Only sorry to hear that, she is a very generous and charming lady.
Ana

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 10:13 PM, Mercy Neumark <mneumark at hotmail.com>wrote:

> For those of you who don't already know, a very active member of this list,
> Mistress Huette, has been very sick in the hospital the past three weeks.
> They found cancer and just a few days ago they began treatment.
>
> Huette doesn't obviously feel well and can't get to the computer. I was
> thinking of making a little box for her to look through while she is being
> treated with little notes from people. I was hoping for little uplifting
> sayings, quotes, cartoons and stories in order to pass the time for her,
> keep her spirits up and distract her.
>
> If anyone would like to email me such items to include, or make little
> notes or what nots, please contact me off list as I don't want to hog
> bandwidth.
>
> My email is mneumark at hotmail. Thank you all!
>
> --Mercy
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Please excuse any typos or odd autocorrection errors

http://www.twitter.com/caravia15853
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
http://www.scoop.it/t/gender-issues/
http://www.scoop.it/t/literary-exiles/
http://www.scoop.it/t/museums-and-ethics/
http://www.scoop.it/t/urbanism-3-0
http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/

mobil/cell +4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci