[Sca-cooks] Rachael Cohen's dafina

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 16:32:05 PDT 2011

As my blog: http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
is a solo effort of some 18 years of research with the culinary
vocabulary only. Followers are joining to help me enhance it with
recipes and photos. Currently, Rachel Cohen is preparing a dafina recipe
that is 4 forks and PP Montero is going to contribute some unique
photographs.
I am not earning any money from this so any contributions are most
appreciated and acknowledged thus given the contributor publicity if he
would like.
Providing recipes and the photos are a result of popular demand.
Any contributions are most appreciated.
Suey