[Sca-cooks] Mistress Huette

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Sep 28 16:24:34 PDT 2011

Since hearing the news about Huette's health crisis, I have spent some
time reading through various notes on and off list to each other over
the past decade.

I came across this saved post and decided to share it once again with
this list.

  Huette wrote and posted  the message below to the list back in March
2004.

In addition I also came across this wiki entry which I thought people
might like to see:

http://wiki.caid-commons.org/index.php/Huette_Aliza_von_und_zu_Ährens_und_Mechthildberg

in fond remembrance

Johnnae