[Sca-cooks] Huette... In her honor

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 29 17:47:34 PDT 2011

Baroness Eva has already volunteered, if we have such a thing, she wants
to cook.

Obviously, so do I.

GWW is too soon and most of her friends who will be there are working,
one way or another, or we would be down south with Hroar.  Maybe
something whizbang at Angels Melee?  Reinvent the Canyons Christmas
Ball?  She'd like that.

Cheers,
Selene