[Sca-cooks] Renaissance Society of America papers

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 14:29:39 PDT 2011

This was posted to one of the (too) many lists I'm on. Having looked at some of the offered papers and been (covetous) inspired, I thought I would share it here as well. You can do a word search for topics of interest, like "pottery", "Italian", etc. I was also extremely heartened to notice that if you do a search for scholar you will discover that 22 independant scholars are presenting (i.e. not having affiliation with any specific institution).

Perhaps if any of my historical friends are interested in attending we could share lodging costs, etc.

In joyous service,
Raffaella

2012 RSA annual meeting/conference The 58th annual meeting of the Renaissance Society of America in Washington, DC, will take place 22–24 March 2012.
https://rsa.site-ym.com/?page=Washington2012
http://convention3.allacademic.com/one/rsa/rsa12/

Online registration is available until 12/1/2011
http://www.rsa.org/event/Washington
Conference rates: $175 for RSA members, $125 for RSA student members, and $300 for nonmembers. If not already a member, it may be desirable to wait until after November 1 (for 2012 membership) and join before registering. The membership rates are quite reasonable and will save on the cost of the conference.
Membership https://rsa.site-ym.com/?page=benefitsofmembership