[Sca-cooks] Is it just me

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Sep 7 13:57:57 PDT 2011

The Renaissance food site has a contact key so they can be informed but the
ehow site has a comment section that has you log in to facebook but if you
try to log in, it doesn't.

Not everyone back then had insurance available or didn't know that it
existed. It is possible that most folks, like the one who wrote the ehow
article believe that our ancestors are primitive and ignorant. Also, some
people mentally tend to merge the Middle Ages and the Renaissance together
because they don't realize how many year the ancestors had to progress. The
Ehow sound like what I hear for the Middle Ages.

De