[Sca-cooks] Spanish Pepper?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Wed Sep 14 08:57:48 PDT 2011

Pretty clear from that picture.
Are there any dietary manuals that have pictures?
I think this is the only picture I have seen of the "cow peas" or "Black eyed Peas".
I usually stick with Fava or chick when the recipe calls for beans but I might switch it out occasionally to black eyed.
It usually doesn't enter my mind being from the Great White North it was not a bean we ate regularly.
Modern tastes and childhood creep into everything! :)

Eduardo