[Sca-cooks] Farm-to-Table Dinners and What You Pay

Kathleen Gormanshaw kgormanshaw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:40:07 PDT 2011

Here's an example of a local one,
http://www.guelphwellingtonlocalfood.ca/field-dinner-2011  The price
is buried in the picture at the top, $110 per plate with a charitable
receipt if you buy 2 or more tickets.

And another:
Sunday, September 18, 2011 at Riverside Meadows, St. Jacobs
Foodlink's annual culinary showcase and fundraiser will take place
Sunday, September 18, 2-5 pm at Riverside Meadows Park in St. Jacobs.
Come meet the farmers who grow our food and taste creations prepared
by top chefs from the region.
Tickets are $65 until Aug. 31; $75 after.  Only 400 tickets to be sold.
I believe this one had a variety of tables where 1 food producer was
teamed with 1 local chef to produce a single dish each.

Eyrny