[Sca-cooks] Wednesday

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Wed Sep 21 14:47:22 PDT 2011

I've been a little busy working on Mom's house.  The sunroom is gone.  There
is a bare patch of red clay where the shed was.  Most of the guttering is
off of the house.  Tomorrow is Chainsaw Massacre day, when I radically trim
the holly hedge.

It's been clear and dry until we had some spattering of rain this afternoon.
High 60s to low 70s at night getting to mid-80s to low 90s.

Got to bake some goodies for Margaret this evening for her quilting bee
tomorrow afternoon.  I'm hoping I can get Mom's back in shape soon, so I can
get back to working in my kitchen.

Saturday is a home game.

Terry