[Sca-cooks] cultural context & Photos from PPF2

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Wed Sep 28 13:58:08 PDT 2011

Tue, 27 Sep 2011 20:06:21 -0500 "Terry Decker" <t.d.decker at att.net> wrote:

> Sorry I'll miss it. I've a couple of trips to St. Golias scheduled, but
> nothing in February. Walsenburg would be close enough for a quick jaunt.
>
> Bear

You could come to the West Coast Culinary Symposium in February :-)
Yup, it is a bit farther, but it will be fun.

Juana Isabella

Too far for the next couple of years.  I'm tentatively scheduled for Known
World Cooks followed the next month by the ICG Convention in Phoenix.  Once
I'm relocated to the Outlands, trips to the West Coast will be a little
easier.  Margaret is looking forward to wasting money at Britex.

Bear