[Sca-cooks] For Cooks in S. California

Aruvqan Myers aruvqan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 21:03:21 PDT 2011

Oh my this sounds like immense fun, it is a serious shame that firstly I
live on the East Coast, and have no money to travel to attend.

One hopes they repeat the symposia in a future year when I might have the
resources to attend, since Roman cuisine is one of my favorite areas. [I
also love persian, mayhaps they will do that some year.]