[Sca-cooks] Removing the wine from Cmpost

TheBard thebard3 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 1 10:12:46 PDT 2011

Have a few friends who've asked for my recipe for compost but, they need it without the wine (religious reasons).  I'm fairly good at replacing one thing with another most of the time but I can't seem to think of what to replace the wine with and still have it taste correct. Was thinking of just a mix of really good wine vinegar softened with grape juice but it sounds like it would be too sweet. So before I ruin too much veg in my search I thought I'd ask, anyone know a good replacement for wine in this recipe?

Thanks Y'all,
James P.