[Sca-cooks] Murri

TheBard thebard3 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 1 10:59:43 PDT 2011

Sadly I have helped make murri in te past and while it does resemble soy sauce in the fact that it's a brown/salty liquid that's about it. Because it has no soy in it the flavor, to me at least, is not even close. The only thing I can think of that might replace it is slightly watered down, then strained vegemite.  But that might not work because of the odd flavors from the vegemite...  And no, I didn't care for murri and think vegemite is vile but, that's the only think I can think might even replace it.

My 2 Cents,
James P.