[Sca-cooks] Death in the Pot

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:15:36 PDT 2011

Ironically I received this
http://www.laphamsquarterly.org/essays/death-in-the-pot.php?page=all
today.
I am reviewing my blogs and adding recipes to earlier ones as I did not
include them when I started my blog. Today I had to decide whether to
add one for ajenjo/wormwood. I decided not cause of the poison involved.
Then I read the above. . .

Concerning my blog:
http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
we have improved the "search"
and
"comments"
Now both should be very easy. Please tell me should you have any problems.
I would appreciate any contributions - comments, recipes and or/photos.
The work is rather large. I have about 500 pages of definitions without
photos or recipes. I have some 80 published blogs and am still
aphabetically in "al."
Suey