[Sca-cooks] West Coast Culinary Symposium 2012

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 15:34:43 PDT 2011

We now have a date and a site for the West Coast Culinary Symposium next year. It will be the weekend of February 11 and 12 at Camp Bothin in Marin County just across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco. More details will be posted as they become available, but I just wanted to this get out now so you can all put it on your calendars.

An Tir has hosted the last three of these symposiums (symposia?) and they have been wonderful. But, to avoid burn out and to get more people involved, the long term goal is for this event to travel up and down the Pacific Coast between An Tir, the West and CAID.

If you want to follow the event via FaceBook or Live Journal, please provide me with your names for those sections of cyberspace.

Juana Isabella