[Sca-cooks] Early Period varieties of vegetables

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 25 21:56:15 PDT 2012

Tre asked:
<<< I looked in the florilegium and didn't see anything...but I may
have missed it.

I'm trying to find varieties of several vegetables that would be at
least close to the viking/anglo-saxon varieties. >>>

Generally in the Florilegium, I don't have foods separated by time,
other than the New World food items. Part of it is because it is
difficult to define just where the dividing line is to be for
different foods.

Try these files:
fd-Anglo-Saxn-msg (33K)  7/19/10  Food of Anglo-Saxon England.