[Sca-cooks] Holiday dining and Santa Stuff

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 17:24:06 PST 2012

I made individual Beef Wellington's for Christmas dinner accompanied by green beans with roasted hazelnuts; a Harvest casserole made with carrots, parsnips, turnips in a bechamel sauce with Parmesan cheese; and Shrimp Louie salad. I also made Challah, but it was a little over baked. ( May take the remains of that and put together a bread pudding.)My friends brought three different types of pies for dessert. New Year's day the Barony (Endless Hills) hosts a potluck & fight practice. Not sure what I'll be bringing to that.

Euriol