[Sca-cooks] Mustard and Sauce Roundtable at Pennsic

Drucilla Meany-Herbert bookshop at charter.net
Mon Jul 16 12:24:29 PDT 2012

Sauces and Mustards Roundtable 101. Thursday 8/2 7 pm

                                                             Monday 8/6 7 pm

My husband and I will be making up some small booklets with recipes that
will be handed out in class for the attendees at Pennsic. Folks that are
willing to share their recipes and sauces are encouraged to contact me so
your recipe can be included in the booklet. I will be looking for folks
willing to bring
samples of mustards, catsup-mushroom ? or various sauces for folks to taste,
as well as crackers, chips, bread etc.
Having samples is not a requirement to attend of course, all who are
interested in swapping information are invited!

Gwyneth
(The Haunted Bookshop)
 <mailto:bookshop%40charter.net> bookshop at charter.net