[Sca-cooks] Period Recipe Fail.

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 2 10:15:48 PST 2012

Elevation at my location is 731 feet.  So that's not it.  But I do
appreciate the segue to your event notice!  Wish I could go.

I may just cook them as flat cookies and not mention breastage at all.
They are nice little cookies.

Selene

>> On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Mem Morman <mem at rialto.org> wrote:
>>
>>> May I suggest that altitude might have some effect?  Cariadoc lives at
>>> sea
>>> level.  Baric lives fairly high in the mountains.  I live at 6500 feet