[Sca-cooks] Period Recipe Fail.

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 2 15:34:19 PST 2012

Bear commented:
<<< Actually, I'm at about 1,000 ft. most of the time.  When I'm in the
Outlands, I'm at around 4,500 feet.  The difference in baking at those
two
altitudes is interesting. >>>

In what ways do you find your baking affected by altitude changes?

<<<  Baking manchet at 10,000 feet will be interesting. >>>

Is manchet more or less affected by atmosphere change than other breads?

Are there parts of Europe where people routinely live and bake at,
that are near 10,000 feet in altitude?

I'm pretty sure that baking in a pressure cooker yields a totally
different bread...

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com