[Sca-cooks] high altitude cooking

V O voztemp at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 13:28:05 PST 2012

Another thing to remember is how cold it will get in the evening, wear layers!  Not that anybody in the SCA won't know this, it can get very cold at our camping events.  But, seeing as we have had snow in May and June here in Denver, the mountains are unpredictable in April.  Bring warm clothing, and stuff for hot weather, it will be a sunny 60-80 degrees during the daytime, and 20 degrees at night when the sun goes down.

Mirianna