[Sca-cooks] Dessert/subtlety ideas

Tre trekatz at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 23:20:35 PST 2012

wonderful! THank you!

I'll go through the links and see if any of them will work.

I don't need to do one large cake, and I don't really want it to necessarily look like a modern birthday cake...but I was hoping to have at least one of the desserts be a cake. My daughter is generally one of the servers for the High Table, so I was hoping to give an opening for reasonable birthday acknowledgement (and embarrassment) when she brings out the desserts. Smaller cakes are easier in general to serve.