[Sca-cooks] handicapped services carts at Pennsic

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Wed Mar 7 15:07:38 PST 2012

> My biggest concerns are (1) time - i'll need to make more
> than one trip, having only one wagon - and (2) that pulling
> the weight over the distance will greatly strain the connective
> tissue in my shoulders.
<snip>
> I might be able to get some help from within the West camp.
<snip>

If you leave a message for me at the Disability Services desk, I can supply
you with a second cart (assuming you're not already referring to the one I
offered). That way if you have two helpers, you'd be good to go. They pull,
you stroll. Or even, they meet you there while you take the bus.

Or maybe we can come up with something else that would work better. (For
example, I go into town twice a week for supplies and to do laundry. Usually
that is very late at night, but I can ask to go during the day for one of
those trips, and having a vehicle that I have to drive to camp (to pick up
laundry), I can also just as easily swing by and pick you up too. And maybe
if someone else is doing the same, you'd have transportation both
directions... with a little planning, it should be easy to work out.)

Hrothny