[Sca-cooks] Teaching the Modern Humerous

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 16:54:43 PST 2012

Hej Hej!
I have been given the honor to teach a class at the Caid Collegium this April based on the Anachronist The Modern Humerous.
I hope you can join me for lunch on Sunday while I demonstrate  how to cook to specific dietary needs. I will be focusing primarily on diets that meet the American Heart/Stroke Association, American Diabetes and the Celiac Association diets and requirements.
I have the information from the German, Canadian and British Celiac Association but love to provide any guidelines from other countries.
I hope to meet some of you in person.
Bless Bless
Aelina Vester-lundr

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T