[Sca-cooks] Venison . . .

Wyldrose wyldrose at tds.net
Wed Mar 7 13:22:30 PST 2012

My opinion only, onions make venison more gamey tasting if cooked with the
venison.  I had some last week I made  by coating in flour, frying lightly
and then made a sour-cream (and cram of mushroom) sauce and finished cooking
it in the microwave.   We had that over noodles.   My 13 year old who
doesn't like anything new had seconds.
             Kay