[Sca-cooks] Peach butter

Dan Schneider schneiderdan at ymail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:28:50 PDT 2012

well, I have a bunch of sugarless applesauce that I jarred up a few months ago that worked out mostly fine; there was one jar that didn't seal properly that went moldy, but all the ones that got a good seal are grand. Dunno if there's something about peaches that might change things, but if you're doing a hot water bath to seal them, I'd think it'll be fine.

Dan