[Sca-cooks] Bunny vs. bunny

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Tue Mar 27 05:39:29 PDT 2012

I was one of the judges. We felt that the original recipe called for ground walnuts because it says "Pound walnuts [and garlic] well." I like the Ziploc and rolling pin approach, btw.

One matter that the other judge and I discussed was whether other qanūra-type dishes exist and what characterizes the typical qanūra. Personally, I've found that cooking a bunch f variations on a class of dishes is a great way to get a handle on what that dish is all about.

-- Galefridus