[Sca-cooks] bitter orange recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 21:52:41 PDT 2012

Dan asked:
<<< I just got some bitter oranges and I was wondering if anyone had a
recipe using them that they particularly recommend? I've never used
them,?and I only have 14 (and some of those are about the size of
clementines) so I can't do a lot of random experimenting to work out
how to best use them... >>>

There are some recipes, as well as references in this file in the FOOD-
FRUITS section of the Florilegium:
fruit-citrus-msg (164K) 4/17/10 Period citrus fruits. Recipes.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/fruit-citrus-msg.html

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com