[Sca-cooks] Period Recipe Fail.

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Mar 2 10:41:50 PST 2012

Have you checked the actual temperature of your oven?  To maintain shape, a
dough with this amount of fat and sugar needs to be baked for a relative
short period between 300 and 350 F   If your temperature is too high or the
baking time too long, there is a tendency for the cookie dough to spread.

Bear