[Sca-cooks] Eureka!! was-another turkey picture?

V O voztemp at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 11:00:58 PST 2012

And, here is a picture by Aertsen that shows a knob of butter in a painting.

http://bjws.blogspot.com/2011/01/finding-cooking-food-in-16th-century_28.html
go to pic called the butchers stall and it is on the far left on the edge of the table, just above the 2 fish, the funny looking blob that kind of looks like a head stand.  This is how other pics of butter appear in paintings of this time and on.

Mirianna