[Sca-cooks] Traveling pizza ovens

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Wed Mar 7 12:42:41 PST 2012

Thanks Bear... that sent me scurrying to make sure my English Bread and was an edition with the Hess notes! whew, yes it is, 8-).

I'm usually not much interested in American historical cookery, but Martha Washington was one of my earlier-acquired historical-oriented cookery books and I LOVE Hess! Maybe I'll take a look at the other books, just to read over her annotations!

chimene