[Sca-cooks] Cinnamon Challenge

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Mar 8 22:52:23 PST 2012

It has been around but I don't think it was as popular as it seems to be
today. I would say it is at least been around since the tobasco dare. I
remember a few kids daring but only one trying it back in the `70s in my
school. Perhaps it has become popularized through the internet and the
media's coverage of it.

De