[Sca-cooks] Sweet Milk, was Venison . . .

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 21:06:46 PDT 2012

Growing up in the 50's, many of the small restaurants' menus listed sweet milk, buttermilk, and chocolate milk as choices.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith