[Sca-cooks] KWCB classes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 00:09:18 PST 2012

<<< Great class list, including our very own Bear on hand for these
sessions.

That noise you hear, is me whining, because I want to go so much, but
just can't afford it.

Ranvaig >>>

I second that whine. And I've had to cancel our Gulf War plans also,
because I'm still unemployed. :-(

I know there will probably be proceedings from this get-together, and
I'm interested in getting a copy. Unfortunately, such publication and
distribution is often small, and difficult to get, especially those
who get interested in these subjects in the future but are not now
even in the SCA.

I would be interested in adding to the Florilegium any of the papers
being presented at this event. I assume that the authors are keeping
the copyrights to their work.

Thanks,
   Stefan

--------