[Sca-cooks] handicapped services carts at Pennsi

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 12:16:30 PST 2012

Several years ago, as I was walking back from something, I had friendly hails form a camp and stopped to chat. (the old gentle was, I think a little lonely)  He was handicapped and had been coming to Pennsic for over 30 years.  He mentioned that he had wanted to bring his personal cart, but was told it was too much like on of the official golf carts and so was not allowed (and he complained a little about the life of the battery of his little vehicle)

I know that transporting something like that logistically would not be easy, but If I had one and was able to transport it, I would like to be able to use it at Pennsic.  (Blessings be I do not need it yet!)

Anyway, as we are aging, if we have adaptations of that sort, and can afford to bring them, maybe we should be allowed to do so...

Arianwen ferch Arthur

"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx***************